Equal heavy stress
The Liiteguard Tech sleeve is developed with a new and innovative silicone pattern placed strategically on the exposed muscles in the forearm. The pattern creates a better blood flow in the arm and stimulates crucial triggering points with the primary purpose of reducing your risk of common injuries like, for example, golf- and tennis elbow. Furthermore, the Tech sleeve is designed with a grip edge placed on the top of the arm that ensures the sleeve stays in place during your entire workout.
Many injuries related to the muscles in the arms occur when the same movement is conducted repeatedly. This could, for example, be lifting a weight or a racket for a more extended amount of time. Therefore, the construction in the Liiteguard Tech sleeve is made with graduated compression. The aim is to increase the blood flow, provide freshness to the muscles and reduce vibration and microtraumas in the muscle tissue.
The Tech sleeve is designed with a focus on great movability so that it won’t hinder any significant actions. Therefore, the area around the elbow is constructed in very thin and flexible material. Furthermore, the fabric is very breathable.
- Graduated compression for optimal blood flow.
- Silicone elements stimulate local blood flow and can help reduce the risk of injuries such as tennis elbow.
- Extra ventilation at the elbow joint.
- Anatomical fit for optimal movement
- Grip cuff to ensure the sleeves stay where you want them to.
- Moisture-wicking fabric to ensure optimal transport of sweat.
- Can be tumble-dried
The graduated compression in Liiteguard Tech Sleeve can help prevent injuries caused by repetitive, loaded movements. With two sleeves per package, you can show both arm arms equal care.